Health Benefits and Nutritional Information of Pistachios
• Pistas are a natural source of the healthy fats, proteins, Vitamin B6, fiber, thiamin,
manganese, copper and phosphorus.
• Pistas are also quite high in antioxidants, making them beneficial for your overall health and
staying away from several chronic diseases.
• Since pistachios are rich in two antioxidants named lutein and zeaxanthin, they are extremely
good for eye health and protect the eyes.
• Again, owing to pistachio’s antioxidant content, eating them provides protection against heart
diseases as well as several types of cancers.
• Being high in fiber, pistachios promote healthy gut bacteria and help keep your digestive
system in the best health.
• Eating pistachios regularly can also help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure and
cholesterol levels in check.
• Pistachios are also low in calories. Also, eating just a few of them can keep you satiated for
long. Eating them may also aid you in weight loss.
• Being rich in proteins and antioxidants, pistachios are also beneficial for good skin and hair