Akhrot with Shells
- Untreated Akhrot with Shell Intact.
- Soft to chew, and amazing taste.
- A health booster.
- Rich source of antioxidants and healthy fats.
- Good source of vitamin e and omega 3 fats.
- Supports brain health.
- 400 Grams Pack (Net
Akhrot Health Benefits and Nutritional Information
- Akhrots are actually one of the very few veg sources of omega-3 fatty acids. They are quite rich in this nutrient.
- They are also an excellent source of healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins B6 and E, and minerals like manganese, folic acid, phosphorus, and copper.
- Akhrots are also a major source of protein.
- Eating akhrot regularly can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- The essential fats that are present in akhrot help reduce the bad cholesterol or HDL in the
body. Thus, akhrot are extremely beneficial for your heart health.
- Consuming these nuts has also been linked with reducing your chances of getting type 2 diabetes.
- You might have heard this several times but akhrots are also amazing for your brain health. They help improve memory, and other cognitive functions and keep your brain running smoothly.
- Akhrots are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties and can keep inflammation-related issues at bay.
- Eating Akhrot is also essential for strong, healthy, and shiny hair.
- For a boost of energy and to stay satiated for some time, akhrots are the best.
How to use Akhrot?
After you buy akhrot, there are no limitations to how it can be used. For akhrots that are in-shell,
you need to first remove the shell and have them as they are.
Akhrots make for excellent snacks to be eaten for all those mid-meal hunger pangs. Eating them
directly is one of the best ways to consume these delicious nuts.
If you do not like consuming akhrots as they are, you can add them to your soups, salads, or dessert
recipes. Walnuts make a great addition to several confectionaries like brownies, fudges, cakes, ice
creams, breads etc. You can also include them in healthy recipes like energy bars, walnut butter etc.